This tool locks your pinion gear in place so you can hold pinion nut properly. It is made out of tool steel and is heat treated to last several lifetimes. Fits all 1954-99 big twins. Makes it much easier to tighten the pinion nut, and enables you to apply an accurate, factory-specified torque. Includes tapped holes to store the 1/4-20 and 1/4-24 screws that you use to mount the tool.
New No. 20B has an improved compact design to work with more applications when you're servicing an engine that's installed in a frame and you still have other parts installed, such as an exhaust system or foot controls. This compact design eliminates the extra work of having to remove these extra parts as you service your camchest.
Pinion Gear Locking Tool, Big Twin
- Made of heat treated tool steel
- Machined to tight tolerances ensuring pinion gear is held tightly every time
- Use to hold pinion gear in place and torque pinion nut with Fast Eddy Co. Pinion Nut Socket.
- Allows an accurate torque to be applied. Ensure you are using a torque wrench that will work with L.H. threads. Some clickers work for this
- Includes tapped holes to store mounting screws for both 1954-69 (1/4-24 thread) and 1970-99 (1/4-20 thread) screws
- Genuine Cerakote finish
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty